Tuesday, July 18th, 2017

It Is Not Only Important For Nurses To Be Involved – Is Essential!?

March 4, 2011 by  
Filed under Certified Nurses Aide

Health care illness is in crisis. People are looking for basic health care in emergency departments, 51% of the population of the United States take drugs, and our biggest killers, obesity and lifestyle diseases are increasing. As treatment costs are increasing exponentially, the number of people covered by health insurance decreased. Often, the results of modern care disease if financial insolvency. These trends are disastrous.

In addition to transforming the current economic crisis requires that the solutions are radical, cost-effective, and immediately, in order to transform tide.The system will not survive if we continue to focus exclusively on the medical model of diagnosis and treatment of symptoms. Development requires a radical change to help people learn how to become and remain well.

What profession focused on helping people become and stay well? Nursing! With an overwhelming mandate for the change requested by the last election, is a window of opportunities available to the development of health services. Not a revolution that throws the medical model, rather an evolution that extends the scheme to include a continuum of care and support to promote health from birth to life and the transition to death.There will never be a more critical time for nurses to show-up, Speak-up and step-up to make a difference to health in America. If you’re ready to seize this unique opportunity to influence how health care evolves, the time has come.

Nurse led all major health reform in history. Nightingale hospital reform and health field. Lillian Wald began to reform the public health as a nursing student, later establishing the Henry Street Settlement to provide care for the poor and immigrants. Mary Breckinridge, a nurse-midwife, reformed maternal and child health of the family by the founding of the Frontier Nursing Service, train and employ nurse-midwives, and the creation of care centers, family in the mountains Appalachians. Margaret Sanger Reproductive Health Reform and Dame Cicely Saunders, who is known for his role in childbirth the hospice movement, stressed the importance of palliative care.

Nurses once again rank as the # 1 most trusted professionals in the annual survey. Speaking publicly. They want to know what you think. What nurse has not received any calls at all hours of the family and neighbors to ask for advice or guidance before seeking treatment? Nurses are the largest providers of health care. The mandate of the license is to serve and advocate for health care safe, effective and accessible. Let the public hear your views.

Talk to other nurses. Share your concerns and ideas, colleagues and team members. Form a focus group of nursing practice in brain health and innovation and create in this whole area of nursing you do.

Now it’s time to step-up as a professional. If the purpose of nursing is to help people recover and become a nurse is not only caring for patients in hospitals and other tertiary institutions. Only 3% of the population is in an institution. The other 97% care nursing need for primary care, health education, health and coaching wellness.Who determine the future of nursing and school health? Your legislators want!

When I was president of the Association of Nurses WV, I learned that the only thing more important than a lot of money to influence legislators is numbers.We great appeal and sent the nurses showed-Up Unite for record in the Legislature. These nurses filled the galleries of the House and Senate to breaking point. Consequently, we were able to support the passage of three bills, including needlestick cue and protection of mandatory overtime, and blocking quarterback who helped staff performing non- authorized care dangerous. The legislature has heard the message loud and nurses!

Nurses, who showed up, spoke up and stepped up to the challenge to protect the public and the capacity of all nurses to practice safely and effectively.Will You appear Leader to meet the challenges of today health care reform, nurse speak to guide the health of Americans and the Step-Up Professional analyzes the cost-effectiveness and the need to widen access to nursing care career?

Online dating , Seo , Health care , Finance , Get boyfriend back , Cheap hotels , Travel