Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Examples
Whether you are considering looking for work as certified nursing assistant with a new employer, applying to college to further their education, or hope to enter a new career field, CNA experience is a precious commodity. To help potential employers or schools to understand the functions carried out by the CNA, it is important to be able to accurately describe their work as part of a curriculum vitae.As you tell us your location, the following are some guidelines to help you create the certificate nursing assistant job description for your resume or application.
Complete your CV CNA is a good way for you to realize the value of their work. By taking the time to write all the functions they perform, may be able to gain a better understanding of where you want your career to follow. If you’re still having problems with your resume, search patterns online that will show you how to format your resume. You can also find examples of descriptions of the CNA job resumes that can be used to help you build your resume.
Mac Garth, New York,
I am experienced certified nursing assistant with 5 years of experience, seeking a certified nursing assistant position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best clinical skills.
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and infection control standards.
- Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
Education and Certification:
Certified Nursing Assistant Course, New York University (1995)
High School Diploma from Dawn school, New York, NY (1993)
Mount Loreto Nursing Home – Amsterdam, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant (1999 to 2002)
- Provided nursing and nursing related services to residents.
- Maintained homelike environment for the residents.
- Protected and promoted resident rights and assisted the person to maintain independence.
- Provided routine care to the patients.
- Reported to the senior doctors of the status of patient by spending maximum time in the room with the patient.
- Maintained the ward neat and clean.
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients.
- Administered injections and given medicinal intakes.
Suny Downstate Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant (1996 to 1999)
- Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established care plan.
- Given enemas to patient when needed.
- Measured and recorded patient’s fluid intake and output.
- Managed supply inventory and supply requisitions.
- Provided medication reminders.
- Provided patient transportation to doctor appointments.